Monday, August 4, 2008

CITS of 87 Reunion

For the 2nd year in a row, my camp friends and I have gotten together for a mini reunion. This year, we gathered outisde of Baltimore for a cookout at a local park. It was great to catch up with folks, especially since it's as if no time has passed. Folks also brought their kids and spouses, which was great to meet them.

This picture looks just like one of our old formal CIT pictures. I'd load it here, but I must have that picture back home.


It may be 21 years, but we look just like we did at 15 as opposed to, well, what we are now . . . 25, right?




Gotta love that hair!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good heavens, girlfriend, that is some big hair!

Mariss said...

It sounds like you've been having a great time travelling and seeing friends and family. I hope to see you this Wed.

So are you the one with the huge hair in the bottom photo?!?!?