Friday, August 29, 2008

Sucked into the void

That's how I feel right now. I got home at close to 5pm. It is now 8pm. What have I been doing w/ my time you might ask? I've been putzing around on facebook. Seriously, like I need yet another computer thing to suck my time away. I must say, it is wild seeing names and pictures of folks I haven't seen in, well, a long time. Aside from friending my "current" friends (if that's the right term), I found law school friends, college friends (including my college roommate), high school and grammar school friends, former organizers and coworkers, etc. Really wild. I admit, I did try typing in a few old boyfriends' names. I'm telling you, so much for getting anything done.

My sister got my baby sweater/hat set in the mail today and texted me the cutest picture of Leah in it. Now that she has it, I think I might post pictures of it tomorrow along w/ a sweater for Alex that I'm finishing tonight. Alex's sweater doesn't need to be a surprise.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Damn, I knew avoiding Facebook was the way to go! Friends keep trying to suck me in.

The picture of Leah is soooo stinkin' cute!