Over the holidays Lisa tagged me to do this meme where you list 7 random facts about yourself. So here is goes.
1. I lived in 25 different apartments or homes, in 8 states, before moving to Philly 5 years ago.
2. My siblings and I were all born on Wednesdays between 11 AM and noon. Also, everyone in my immediate family was born on either the 13th or the 14th of the month and my father and I share the same birthday.
3. I applied to art school, and even put together a portfolio of work. I was practical and knew that I couldn't make a living on my art work, so I opted to major in art management and own a gallery some day.
4. I canvassed Tom of Maine (you know the toothpaste guy), but didn't realize it until I left (he was at his mom's house). I was running a campaign office that summer in Portland, ME for the Sierra Club and USPIRG (now Environment America).
5. I own an orange, carpeted mushroom.
6. The furniture in my first apartment consisted of a hammock, hanging chair, 2 extra-large bean bags, and #5 above.
7. In high school, I took the doors off my sliding door closet and turned it into a graffiti wall modeled after Pink Floyd's The Wall.