Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Udaipur/Jaipur

This morning I woke up before sunrise to try and capture it again, but it was overcast, kind of like it was at angkor way so no great pics for me.  We had a sunrise yoga session this morning on one of the patio levels. It was my first time doing yoga so it was neat to do it in India for the first time.  

We packed our bags and headed out for the nosh ride on lake pichola that we had missed due to a delayed flight. We rode the boat around the lake a bit looking at the beautiful architecture and the women washing clothes and bathing on its banks.

We then got out at the jagkadir island palace, took in the views, and had a nice outdoor lunch. Afterwards we headed back to the airport for our flight to Jaipur.  

We got into Jaipur late, so no time to really go out to dinner. I ate in the hotel instead. There were some guys putting on puppet shows wkg the hope that you would buy puppets afterwards. The puppet show was great!  Loved the puppets and bought one that the girls can play with when they come to visit.  I really liked it.

I need to go to bed now.since we will be up early to catch some elephants for a ride to the fort.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

No comments: