Thursday, July 3, 2008

So long . . .

farewell . . .

auf wiedersehen . . .

goodbye . . .

Last night we hijacked knitting circle at Rosie's and threw a goodbye party for Mindy who is leaving us for the Garden State next week. Here are just a few pictures from last night.







It kind of sucks when you make friends and they move. I used to be on the leaving end all the time. Now that I've been staying put in Philly for so long, I'm now getting a taste of my own medicine -- people are now leaving me! That's ok b/c I now have friends in even more places to go and visit.

Good luck, Mindy!

3 comments:

EmilyG said...

These are awesome! Thanks, Robin!

Mariss said...

I'm glad you posted those too! I had a great time with everyone, but will miss, Mindy, dearly :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, ladies. I had a great time last night. You are all such wonderful, sincere friends, and I can't begin to express how grateful I am to have found each one of you.