Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yum Yum

I took the train up to NYC yesterday afternoon to meet my brother and sister for dinner and to see Rock of Ages (fun reliving the hair bands of the 80s). I took an earlier train and met my friend for coffee. As I was walking down 9th Ave., I couldn't help but notice the Yum Yum love in the area.

Do you notice something odd in this picture?


And this is just two doors down from the intersection:



Basically, you've got Yum Yum, Yum Yum Too and Yum Yum III all within 500 feet of each other. They must really like Thai food in that neighborhood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember how i said when we went to eat we were up on the "northside" of chicago not that far from wrigley field? Well across from wrigley for YEARS AND YEARS was YUM YUM DONUTS. Now that place is some crappy gyros joint and i miss the giat YUM YUM DONUTS painted on the side of it's roof!