Friday, April 16, 2010

On the road again . . .

I'm getting ready to leave this afternoon on my latest adventure - Vietnam and Cambodia. I leave this evening for LA for the weekend and then actually leave for SE Asia on Monday night. I'm headed over there again w/ Amazing Journeys and several of my friends from other trips. I really don't think the trip has fully set in yet, which would explain my avoidance of packing! I think I'm mostly done, but still have a few things to do.

The trip will take us to the main cities in Vietnam - Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) - as well as day trips to Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta. We'll then leave Vietnam and head to Siem Reap, Cambodia to spend a few days at Angkor Wat.

I've met many people in the past few months that have been to Vietnam and all have raved about it. For some of my world traveling friends, it's their favorite country!

I'm also looking forward to really breaking in my new camera. As you've seen in past posts, I've been having fun playing around w/ it and basically trying re-learn all the functions. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

I should finish packing and shower now, since I leave for the airport in an hour and a half!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bon Voyage and safe travels! Hope you have a fantastic time!!!